Welcome to the National Public Records Research Association (NPRRA).
NPRRA is a trade association of businesses engaged in industry for which public records serve as the backbone. Its membership includes document filers, researchers, retrievers, corporate service providers, entity formation agents and registered agents.
NPRRA is dedicated to:
- Helping its members improve public records industry practice;
- Elevating awareness of legislative and technological changes that affect the public records industry;
- Fostering improved relationships with government agencies responsible for the maintenance and administration of public records;
- Promoting equal access in the laws and practices that govern the public records industry; and
- Establishing a framework for enhanced networking with other professionals in the industry.
CLOSINGS: The NPRRA Office will be closed during the following dates:
· December 23-26, 2016 Christmas holiday
· January 2, 2017 New Year's holiday
Why use an NPRRA member?
Click here to renew your membership.